There are several ways to volunteer your time and skills. We can accommodate individuals and groups who want to volunteer, as well as accommodate the amount of time one wants to give.
Become a Mentor!
Why you should give a small portion of your time and your life to become a Big Brother, Big Sister or Big Couple…
- By dedicating as little as a couple of hours 2-3 times a month, you have the potential to not only change a child’s life today, but to transform their potential for tomorrow.
- One-to-one mentoring creates happier, more stable adults, which helps build a more stable society.
- The life you end up changing may be your own. You’ll learn a lot about yourself and have stories to last a lifetime.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Join our Advisory Council
- Participate in the Annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake as a sponsor and/or bowler
- Participate in the Annual Fore the Children Golf Classic
- Like and Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Offer our “Bigs” & “Littles” a discount at your business through the BBBS of Butler County Business Partners program
Donate to Support BBBS
- Donate through Online Giving
- Sponsor one of our activities by donating unused tickets to sporting events or other events or local attractions
- Remember a loved one with a memorial gift that will be used to donate scholarships to children in our program
- Support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County with your contribution to the United Way of Butler County. Enter the Donor Designation #60913 on your United Way pledge form!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have other questions, or feel that you have the time and desire to become a Big Brother or Sister to a child in Butler County, please contact us.